CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 1, 2013

Not What I Expected

Well, I'm back, and no, there isn't a weight loss update to accompany this. 

It's crazy how much your life can change in such a short amount of time.

I'm writing this post on my iPad in my dad's hospital room where he is currently waiting to have triple bypass surgery.

He was admitted to a general hospital on Wednesday and was transferred today to the heart hospital. 

Truthfully, I don't think any of us thought it would come to this. Worst case scenario, we thought he might have a stent, stay one or two days, and go home.

We're all doing okay right now, but I'm sure our nerves will all be on edge the day of the surgery. 

He's a tough guy, and he's at one of the best hospitals in our area, so I'm sure everything will go smoothly. 

I'm going to keep this post short. Any prayers or good thoughts for my dad in the next few days would be greatly appreciated!

I'm sure I'll pop in now and then through the week. I'll need something to keep me occupied through the long waiting times!

4 comments:

  1. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of hugs and good wishes for you and your family. I know how scary what you're going through is.... in fact, my father had a heart attack Thursday night. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sorry and I am prayig for you all.
    Xoox
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending positive thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete