CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 7, 2014

14 in '14 Update

I figured I should write an update about how things are going with my 14 goals for 2014.

Complete a 5K.

It's not completed yet, BUT Mallory, Emily, and I have all registered for the Color Fun Fest in April. I think it's going to be so fun!


Read more than 10 books this year.

I've read 3 so far, and I'm working on the fourth. Maybe I can get some reading done during Spring Break, which is this week!

Give Emily a bridal shower.

This is the first goal on my list that I can cross off! Mallory and I gave her a shower two weeks ago, and I think it was a great success. Emily loved it, and she was 'showered' with lots of wonderful gifts.


On the left is Emily's mom (and my aunt) Darla and on the right is my mom

See a movie in the theater at least once a month.

Well, this one's already a bust because I didn't see on in February, but I'm now shooting for 11/12. In January, I saw Gravity, which I was very disappointed with by the way.

Walk/run 1,000 miles this year.

Ha! So far, I've logged 18.16 miles. To complete this goal, I will need to log at least 3.3 miles every day for the rest of the year. We'll see how that goes...

I haven't made much progress with my other 9 goals yet, so I just left those out for now.

Do you have any goals for 2014? How is it going for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment