CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Weekly Weigh-In 3/12

Heaviest Weight: 271.0 lbs
Last Week's Weight: 223.4 lbs
Weight Loss: -1.0 lb
Current Weight: 222.4 lbs
Total Weight Lost: 48.6 lbs

I'm down a pound since last week! I'm so excited to see a loss after making the decision to keep going. My plan is to work even harder this week and maybe see even more loss next Wednesday.

Workouts for the Week

Wednesday - 2.00 miles on the treadmill
Tuesday - Day 1 of Jillian Michaels' Kettlebell Workout

I completed Day 2 of the kettlebell workout today, but that will be included with next week's weigh-in post. Tomorrow is Day 3. I can really feel it working in my legs, especially the front and back of my thighs. The soreness means it's working, right? ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment