CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 17, 2013

Friend Makin' Monday: Just Wondering

Hi friends! Yes, it's really me! Try not to be too alarmed I'm posting on a day other than Friday weigh-in! 

I have had terrible pain in my lower back today that I am hoping goes away soon. I'm going to try sleeping on the other side of my bed tonight to see if that helps. Surprisingly, I don't feel much pain while I'm walking on the treadmill. Maybe I should stay on there all day! Ha, imagine how much weight I could lose!

Anyway, today I am linking up with Kenlie for Friend Makin' Monday!


1. Do you wear glasses and/or contacts? Yes, I wear both, but I don't take my contacts out as much as I should. At some point in the future, I would LOVE to have LASIK surgery!

2. Do you have summer vacation plans? If so, where are you going? On Saturday, my sister and I are headed to Galveston for a 7-day cruise! The ports of call include Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. We were on the Triumph last year and had a blast. Counting down the days!

3. What is your favorite food to eat for breakfast? Biscuits and gravy...not a healthy choice, but it's my favorite. Funny though, I can't even remember the last time I ate that!

4. Do you enjoy window shopping? I enjoy it online, but not really in an actual store.

5. What is your favorite candle scent? Anything that smells clean and fresh

6. If you had to choose between going to a zoo or an aquarium, which one would you pick? I would pick the zoo. Elephants are one of my favorite animals!

7. How many times do you plan to exercise this week? At least 4 times...I walked on the treadmill today, and I plan to work out tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday.

8. Do you speak another language fluently? Sadly, no. If I could speak Spanish, there would be so many more job opportunities available for me.

9. What are you currently reading? Goodnight Nobody by Jennifer Weiner...I like it so far!

10. What are you looking forward to most in the coming week? Besides the cruise of course, I am getting a haircut on Friday! It's been over a year since I last cut it, so it is much needed for sure!!

That's all I've got for today! If you want to join in with the link-up, then answer the questions on your blog, and leave a comment on Kenlie's post with a link to your post. Leave me a comment below if you join in!



No comments:

Post a Comment