CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 1, 2013

2013 Summer Bucket List

This past week both Ricci and Halie posted their summer bucket lists. I thought it seemed like a fun idea, so here is what I came up with for what I would like to cross off my bucket list this summer!

1. Watch fireworks
Via
2. Go camping

3. Eat a snowcone

4. Take a Zumba class

5. Volunteer at the animal shelter
Via
6. Eat fresh seafood at the beach

7. Give blood

8. Make a summer reading list, and read all the books on it

9. Buy a kettlebell (and actually use it! :-D)

10. Go to a Rangers game
Via
Even though summer doesn't officially begin until June 21st, I'm starting today, and I hope to have it completed by the official last day of summer, which is September 21st.

Now I wanna know...what would be on YOUR summer bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment