CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 14, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In #21 & Celebration of Life

This Week: -0.4 lbs
Total Loss: -22.6 lbs

Workouts for the Week
Friday - 3.00 miles on treadmill
Monday - 3.00 miles on treadmill
Tuesday - 3.00 miles on treadmill
Thursday - 3.00 miles on treadmill

Total Miles:12.00

Sorry for posting so late, but I went with my mom and grandma up to Oklahoma today to attend a celebration of life service for my cousin, Lynn. She was one of my mom's first cousins, which would make her one of my second cousins. She was such a strong woman and fought a very difficult battle. She will be greatly missed, but we know she's in a better place now free from pain, grief, and sorrow. May she rest in peace.

My cousin, Lynn

1 comment:

  1. I hope your cousin RIP. She looks like a kind person.
    12 miles is too good!!!!

    ReplyDelete