CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Today I'm linking up with Jennifer  for Thursday Thoughts!

Thursday Thoughts

~I finished up my long-term sub job in Head Start today. I have to say that I enjoyed the past month with those kiddos so much! There are a few of them that I wish I could have in a classroom of my own somewhere down the road. Who knows? Anything could happen!

~My family will be celebrating my papa's 70th birthday on Saturday! We are going to a restaurant called De Happy Cajun. I've never been there, so that will be a fun, new experience. I have to say that I am extremely lucky to be able to say that ALL of my grandparents are alive and well.

~Okay, I had a really horrible experience at a hair salon my senior year of high school, so now I wait FOREVER between haircuts. I'm normally a follow-the-rules kinda person, but you'll never see me at a hair salon every six weeks getting a trim. The last time I got a haircut was last year before the cruise! I want NEED to get a haircut before our next cruise. I'm thinking this is what I want to go with.


~Today I got an email from Julep about Destination Mystery Boxes. I WANT ONE! The hard part will be deciding which one to pick. I'm leaning towards Miami. 'Glitzy' may have helped with that...


It is a beautiful evening in my neighborhood, so I'm going off to take my dog for a walk. I'll be back tomorrow for my weekly weigh-in!

No comments:

Post a Comment