CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 19, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In #22

This Week: -0.6 lbs
Total Loss: -23.2 lbs

Workouts for the Week
Monday - Day 6 of 30 Day Shred

It's been a month since my last 'official' weigh-in, so it doesn't look like I've lost a lot of weight. But, since last week, I've lost 6 pounds! Too bad I didn't update it last week. Oh well! So, officially, my weight is the lowest it has been so far in this journey. Here's to hoping I can keep it up!

I had a job interview yesterday and possibly another one for next week. My interview yesterday was for an HR job, but if I get an interview for next week, it would be for one of my DREAM jobs! If it all worked out, I would be working on a cruise ship with the kids that come on board! That would combine three of my favorite things: cruising, the ocean, and working with kids!

I've got a busy weekend coming up. My sister, cousin, and I are getting together tomorrow for a girls' day, and on Sunday, all the family will be together to celebrate my nan and papa's anniversary. 51 years together!

My cousin, Emily, just got engaged, so I can't wait to see her ring in person! Also, I'm putting together a little surprise for her that I will post about after I give it to her. She sometimes reads my blog, so I don't want to spoil the fun!

Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment