CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 26, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In #23

This Week: +0.2 lbs
Total Loss: -23.0 lbs

Workouts for the Week
Wednesday - 2.06 miles on treadmill
Thursday - 0.68 mile morning dog walk, 2.00 miles on treadmill, 0.68 evening dog walk

Total Miles: 5.42 miles

A small gain this week, bummer. Besides not exercising enough and eating too much chocolate, it's been my time of the month this week. Has anyone that's lost a significant amount of weight had problems with keeping your cycle regular? I feel like mine has been all out of whack the past few months.

I think I need to set some goals for this week to help get me back on track. Here's what I hope to accomplish by next Friday.

1) No chocolate all week!
I'm usually not a chocolate addict, but these past two weeks have been awful!

2) Lose 2 pounds
If I lose exactly 2 pounds, then I will be at 25 pounds lost since January!

3) Work out at least 30 minutes every day
It doesn't have to be an "OMG, I'm gonna die!" workout every time. I just want to get more active EVERY DAY of the week instead of having rest days.

4) Eat my last meal by 7 PM every night
Snacking at night while I'm watching TV is becoming a problem again...

Those are my four MAIN goals for the week. I'll give an update next Friday on how everything goes!

I found a new app for running that I'm about to go try out. It's free for the first four sessions, so I'm gonna test it and see if it's something I want to pay for to get the full app. It's called 5K Runner if you want to check it out!

Tomorrow my sister and I are having lunch with a friend we haven't seen in two years! Very excited! 

Have a fabulous weekend y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats at being to almost 25 pounds lost! I hit the 20 pound mark a little while back but have been stuck there : / And actually this week I weighed in and gained 2 pounds back. It's amazing how much of a dent a gain can put in your motivation! I'm going to try and bounce back but we'll see : ] I'm glad you started in January too! I feel a little like we're in this together haha. I mean, I have this friend who posts like every day on Instagram about her weight loss--and she's lost 30 pounds in 3 months. Wtf?! It actually de-motivates me because it's like "Why haven't I lost that much when I've been trying longer?" ya know? So I'm glad we're in a similar boat. But I hope you can meet your goals and keep losing : ] Good luck!

    ReplyDelete