CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 9, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In #25

This Week: -2.2 lbs
Total Loss: -27.0 lbs
Starting Weight: 251.2
Current Weight: 224.2

Workouts for the Week
Monday - 5.00 miles on treadmill (1 hr, 17 min)
Wednesday - 5.00 miles on treadmill (1 hr, 16 min)
Thursday - 10.00 miles!!! on treadmill (2 hrs, 33 min)

Total Mileage: 20.00 miles
Total Time: 5 hours, 6 minutes

Early on in the week I had already not met two of the goals I set, so I knew I had to get that one goal of walking 20 miles. I never would have thought in a million years that my body could withstand walking for 10 miles at one time. I did take short breaks every 2.5 miles, but that was time for stretching and grabbing some water. Yesterday I learned that my body is a lot stronger than I ever thought possible!

I might try to do this at least once a week from now on. I need to get some better shoes though. And, I'm not gonna lie, I totally felt like this when I was finished...


LAST WEEK'S GOALS

1) Only drink water or unsweet tea
Nope. I drank coffee a couple of times and Sprite Zero a couple of times.

2) Log 20 miles of walking
Woohoo!
Sweat Like a Pig to Look Like a Fox
 3) Take Eva on a walk every day
It has been hot as heck here in Texas. I'm not too worried about myself, but I worry that little Eva might get way too hot walking out there!

Crazy hot temps!!
4) Lose 2 pounds
Finally!

THIS WEEK'S GOALS

1) Work out at least 6 days of the week for at least 30 minutes each day

2) Log at least 20 miles

3) Try a new healthy recipe

4) Lose 2 pounds

That's it for today! No plans yet for the weekend.

Y'all have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment