CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Currently 1.12

Before I write about everything I'm currently up to, I wanted to give a little update. I know I haven't been posting my weekly weigh-ins very consistently lately. Last week I wrote a post about how much weight I've lost in the past year. I've decided at this point in time I would like to move my weekly weigh-in posts to Wednesdays instead of Fridays, so my first official weigh-in of 2014 will be this coming Wednesday.

I've also been participating in the #FMSPhotoADay challenge, so here's one of my pictures for that. The prompt was 'lucky number.' I picked 14 because I think this will be a great year for me! If you are a fan of Breaking Bad, this might look familiar. ;-)



siddathornton

CURRENTLY

READING The First Phone Call from Heaven by Mitch Albom...I'm only a few chapters in, but I like it so far. This year, I'm hoping to do a monthly post with reviews of the books I read that month.

WRITING lots of lists! Strategies for ESL learners, ideas for guided reading, and what I need to get for Emily's bridal shower

LISTENING to a Glucerna commercial (exciting, I know!) and the football game is on in the living room

THINKING that I might play around on Wii Fit Plus later

SMELLING the shower gel I used...Winter Candy Apple from Bath and Body Works...my new favorite scent!

WISHING to see some snow before winter is over!

HOPING for a good interview on Tuesday

WEARING black exercise capris, Texas Forever t-shirt, and gray socks

LOVING that I scored a $100 Old Navy gift card for $40 on Ebay!

WANTING a leopard print belt

NEEDING a new pair of jeans!

FEELING itchy! Winter weather dries my skin out, and I have the urge to scratch all the time!

CLICKING on practice interview questions

It's a beautiful Sunday here in Texas! I hope you're enjoying your day as much as I am mine. Have a great week y'all!

Please link up with Lauren and share what's current in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment