CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 31, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In #19

This Week: +1.4 lbs
Total Loss: -21.0 lbs

Whomp whomp! Ugh, do you ever have a week where the whole time you just know for sure you've gained weight? Well, that was this week for me. I only have myself to blame. Not working out and eating junk will make me gain weight. Duh!

Basically, I had a five-day weekend from last Thursday-Memorial Day because the school I am subbing at didn't use their bad weather days this year, so in addition to Memorial Day, we were off on Thursday and Friday. So, from Friday night-Monday, I ate lots of food that is 'bad' for me. You know, food that is fine in moderation...maybe once a week, but I had it for four days in a row.

Next week is the last week of school with Monday and Tuesday being full days and Wednesday and Thursday being half-days. I know I've said this the past two weeks, but I'm hoping to get back into a workout groove this coming week. I know it's only a pound that I gained, but I refuse to let myself slip back to where I was 19 weeks ago.

Also, I'm sorry I haven't been posting anything but weigh-ins the past three weeks. Aside from teaching every day, I don't really have much going on right now! Three weeks from tomorrow I will be headed to Galveston to go on the cruise with my sister!! I'm making a goal today to lose 10 pounds before then.

I want to leave this on a positive note, so I'm going to share a non-scale victory. After last week's weigh-in, I took my body measurements. I have lost inches all around, but what shocked me was that I went down four inches in my bra band size!

Have a great weekend y'all!

2 comments:

  1. wow I hope i lose 4" from my bust. I would love that.
    Its good you know that you gained as you ate
    You can do it, next week will be better:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great! I've enjoyed looking at your blog. Check out SunShine PenPals and join the fun! We'd love to have you!
    http://sunshinepenpals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete