CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Today I'm linking up with Jennifer for Thursday Thoughts!

Thursday Thoughts

~Am I the only person that likes Pink's song "Just Give Me a Reason" featuring Nate Ruess from Fun? I hardly ever hear it on the radio. Okay, after finding the video on Youtube and seeing it has over 42 million views, maybe I'm not the ONLY person that likes it. Ha! Seriously though, can we play this song a little more and Taylor Swift a little less?


~The season finale of The Walking Dead is this Sunday, and I am so excited! The Governor is one of the creepiest characters I've ever seen on television, and I really want to see what is done with his character. If he's not here for Season 4, who will we love to hate? Also, Norman Reedus, who plays Daryl, will be on Talking Dead after the show! Yay!

~I love working with kids. Yesterday I had a sub job in a 1st grade classroom. When I brought the students into class first thing in the morning, one little boy walked up to me and said, "You look very nice and very pretty today." So sweet! Then, when we were lining up for a restroom break, one little girl asked, "What's your first name? Your real name?" I told her that it is Katy. She said my full name and said, "That's a good name!" So cute!

~Does anyone order pictures from photo centers anymore? I did the other day for the Traveling Teddy Bear Project I talked about last week, but I can't even remember the last time that I did. Everything is digital nowadays, and usually if I need pictures on paper, I print them at home. I'm just wondering how long it will be before photo centers aren't in stores anymore. I remember using one-time use cameras as a kid and loved taking them in to get them developed.

~So happy that Easter is almost here! A holiday means going to my nan and papa's house for family, food, and fun. I'm taking a couple of healthier dishes this year in addition to my broccoli salad. Being a huge fan of sweets, I'm not even making a dessert! My cousin and I talked about what we were bringing, and I said I didn't want to be tempted with whatever I made. So, I'm taking a healthy version of a fruit dip to go with a fruit tray that my cousin is bringing. Who am I?



3 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how funny it is spending the day with a bunch of 1st graders. They are so cute at that age!

    Thanks for linking up!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song by pink, it's really good. My husband and I watch the walking dead together every Sunday. I hope they get rid of the governor because I hate him! I didn't like myrll either but felt bad that he died, and that Daryl had to see him as a walker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on the link-up. I used to work with Kindergarteners and they were the best! Kids always have the best/sweetest comments.

    Every time I go to a photo center to develop pictures, the quality is never as good as when I go to shutterfly.com - they're my go-to to print out stuff. Kinda sad to know that photo centers will probably go away soon.

    ReplyDelete