CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Social

I can't believe it's already May! It's time for another Sunday Social with Neely and Ashley!

Sunday Social

1) 4 Favorite Things to do on a Weekend
     *go to the movies
     *stay in bed with a cup of coffee and read
     *go for a walk outside
     *hang out with my sister

2) 4 Favorite Things About Your Best Friend (Mallory, my sister...of course!)
     *She's fun.
     *She makes me laugh.
     *She has an amazing work ethic.
     *She accepts me for who I am.

3) 4 Things You Would do with $100,000
     *pay off my student loans
     *buy a new car
     *go on a vacation to somewhere tropical
     *donate to a school in need

4) 4 Favorite Books You've Ever Read
     *The Help
     *The Last Lecture
     *Gone Girl
     *The Tale of Despereaux

5) 4 Favorite Snack Foods
     *pita chips and hummus
     *Goldfish crackers
     *Chex Mix
     *broccoli and ranch dressing

6) 4 Things You Must Do Daily
     *wash my face
     *look for a teaching job
     *give my dog his insulin
     *drink water

1 comment:

  1. Pay off my student loans are first on my list of things I'd do if money fell from the sky. Also vacation & buy a house! If only. 8)

    ReplyDelete