CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 3, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In #15

This Week: -0.4 lbs
Total Loss: -15.4 lbs

Another very small step in the right direction. Though I don't understand how I ate out quite a bit last week and didn't work out at all and lost 3 pounds, and then this week, I watched what I ate, worked out Monday-Thursday, and only lost .4 pounds. Oh well! I'm just gonna keep on pushing. I was even motivated enough to work out today! (I usually take off on my weigh-in days.)

Not much of a weight loss, but I do have a non-scale victory to report. Every Christmas, my family gets a new set of pajamas (Christmas-themed of course). Yes, we're nerds. Anyway, every year I have bought a 2XL, but the top NEVER buttons. I have always had to wear a tank top underneath it and just leave it unbuttoned. Well, the crazy weather here in Texas was NEAR FREEZING last night, so I pulled out those PJ's to sleep in. And...
The top buttons! Not only that, it fits comfortably and isn't popping open in the ta-ta area (a recurring problem I seem to have with button-up shirts!).

Workouts for the Week
Monday - 4.0 miles on the treadmill
Tuesday - 2.0 miles on the treadmill
Wednesday - 3.0 miles on the treadmill
Thursday - 3.0 miles on the treadmill

Total Miles:12.0

Even though it was 34 degrees last night, it's going to warm back up to be a beautiful spring weekend. I'm looking forward to getting out and enjoying it! Also, Zainab tagged me for the Liebster Award, so I'll be writing a post for that sometime this week. Thanks Z!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats at the NSV.
    The scale is really a weird 'thing'. It varies by the minute.
    I like your workout regime. Are you running too?
    I have worked out 'twice' in the week that went by.
    Let's ses

    ReplyDelete