CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 10, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In #16 & Some Fun News!

This Week: -1.2 lbs
Total Loss: -16.6 lbs

Woohoo! Another pound gone! I still didn't hit my goal of 15 miles, but I have added dog walks into my weekly routine. Eva needs to lose weight almost as badly as I do! :-)

Workouts for the Week
Friday - 2.0 miles on the treadmill
Saturday - 0.68 mile dog walk
Sunday - 3.00 miles on the treadmill and 0.68 mile dog walk
Monday - 0.68 mile dog walk
Wednesday - 0.68 mile dog walk
Thursday - 3.0 miles on the treadmill

Total Miles: 10.72

The weigh-in portion of this post is short and sweet today because I have some more exciting news to share with you. Well, it's exciting to me anyways.

The first piece of news is that today I was offered a long-term sub job for the rest of the school year! I'm so excited about this. I will be working in a Head Start classroom, which consists of students aged 3-5. I've never worked with students this young, but I'm super happy to have this opportunity.

Okay, now for the second piece of news. In 44 days (not that I'm keeping track or anything), my sister and I will be here...
Via
Yes, we're going on a cruise. Yes, it's with Carnival. Yes, we'll be taking protein bars and bottled water in case we break down in the middle of the ocean for a week. Just kidding about that last one (sort of)! Hahaha, but really, we went on our first cruise last year on the Triumph (before it became cursed), and we absolutely loved it! We are looking forward to this trip so much! We will be visiting Grand Cayman, Montego Bay, and Cozumel, and I cannot wait!

1 comment:

  1. I went on a cruise last year to those places! So much fun! Congrats on the loss, too!

    ReplyDelete