CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 10, 2013

The Liebster Award

Last week I found out that Zainab over at Kicking Kilos had presented me with the Liebster Award!
Here's the rules:

1) Post 11 random facts about yourself
2) Answer the 11 questions the tagger has asked you
3) Choose 11 3 deserving bloggers, and ask them 11 new questions
4) Don't tag the person that nominated you

Okay, on with the show!

11 Random Facts About Me
1) Dawson's Creek ruled my life when I was in sixth grade.
2) I have a Tweety scrunchie from middle school that I still wear when washing my face and sleeping.
3) I didn't drive on an interstate until I was 26 years old.
4) I could not fold a fitted sheet to save my life.
5) Sometimes cloudy, rainy days make me happier than sunny days.
6) I share my middle name with my grandma and my aunt.
7) Seattle and NYC are the top two U.S. cities I would like to visit.
8) "You look just like your mom!" Yeah, I get that a lot.
9) When I have to go to my car or the mailbox at night, I walk really fast on the way back in because I feel like something is going to get me. (Paranoid much?)
10) Dreams fascinate me, and I wish we knew more about them.
11) Hugh Dancy is my newest celebrity crush. For real, watch Hannibal on NBC.

Zainab's Questions for Me
1) Why did you start blogging? I started blogging as a way to keep track of my weight loss.
2) How much time do you spend per week on your blog? Not enough!
3) When people ask you, "What do you do?," what do you answer (work/hobby/spiritual)? Why? I always answer with my job. I'm not sure why. I guess that is what I feel defines me most at this moment.
4) What is a food you hate but secretly pretend to like to be cool? I don't think there is one.
5) What is your favorite romantic comedy? The Holiday
6) What is your favorite TV soap? I used to just keep it on as background noise, and I told myself I wouldn't get sucked into it. That didn't work out, so now I am watching Days of Our Lives.
7) Do you believe in God? Yes, I do. I also believe in Jesus Christ. 
8) Are you good at math? Pretty good...I know what I need to know.
9) Guilty pleasures? Ummm, gotta go with watching Days of Our Lives
10) Favorite place to go for vacations? The beach! I am definitely a beach babe!
11) Are you practical or emotional? Emotional...maybe a little too much

My Nominees
I tried to pick bloggers that didn't have anything mentioned about the Liebster Award on their blog, which could mean they just don't want to do it or that they've never been nominated. So, if you would like to participate ladies, I'm passing the award on to you!


My Questions for You
1) If you had to spend the rest of your life in one place, where would it be?
2) What is the most exotic food you have ever eaten?
3) What is the most common compliment people give you?
4) What do you consider your most prized object?
5) If you found a $50 bill on the street and had to spend it immediately, what would you buy?
6) What is your favorite holiday?
7) What will you be doing 10 years from today?
8) If you could be a member of any TV-sitcom family, which would it be?
9) What color looks best on you?
10) What is the first thing you do when you get out of bed?
11) If you were on a deserted island, what two books would you want with you?

Thanks Z for the nomination! This was a fun post to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment