CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 9, 2013

Elf for Health Challenge

At the end of November, I signed up for Lindsay and Elle's Elf for Health Holiday Challenge. I was late to the game and didn't join in time for the first half, but I am all ready for the second half of the challenge.

The Lean Green Bean

Quick rundown of how it works...Everybody that signed up received an elf (AKA another person that has joined the challenge) to support them in achieving their holiday goals and the daily challenges.

http://www.theleangreenbean.com/elf-for-health/

Anyway, today's challenge was to do a circuit workout, so I did what I always do when I want a new circuit workout and headed to Pinterest. Of course, I found one pretty quickly!

Via

Oh my gosh...why, when I plank, does every muscle in my body shake like crazy? It took me about 25 minutes to complete the whole workout twice. Someone more athletic than me could probably do it in 15 minutes. ;-)

I'll keep y'all updated on how these next two weeks go.

1 comment: