CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

14 Goals for 2014

As 2013 comes to a close in the next few hours, I've spent the last few days thinking about what I would like to accomplish in the new year. I don't consider these resolutions exactly...just goals to strive for in the coming year.

1. Complete a 5K.
Mallory and I have found one that we are going to register for, and I'm really excited and nervous about it! 

2. Give blood.

3. Read more than 10 books in one year.
I only read 10 books this year from start to finish. That is pitiful. If I spent as much time reading as I do playing around on my iPad, I could have read 100 books this year. Seriously!

4. Find a church to call home.

5. Throw a bridal shower for Emily.

After talking with Emily a couple of days ago, this may come sooner than expected! :-D

6. See a movie at least once a month.
Mallory and I saw Catching Fire last night after a long period of not going to the movie theater, and I forgot how much I love the whole experience! Definitely want to see more movies in 2014!

7. Walk/jog at least 1,000 miles this year.

8. Go to a Zumba class.

9. Go to a Painting with a Twist class.

10. Do a Breaking Bad tour in Albuquerque.

Via Pinterest

11. Lose 30 pounds.
That's about what I lost this year, so I'm hoping I can lose that much in 2014 (maybe more!).

12. Keep a gratitude box.

13. Volunteer for the animal shelter.

14. Start and finish Daily Steps for God Chicks: The 90-Day Devotional for Real Women.

Find it here on Amazon!
I ordered this book from Amazon and should be getting it on Thursday. I can't wait to start it!

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/72972456436456899/

2 comments:

  1. Reading a 100 books is a bit difficult but not impossible. I'm stuck with The Host as I'm not liking it but I don't like leaving books unread once I've begun reading them. Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete