CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 6, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In #31

This Week: -1.0 lb
Total Loss: -30.2 lbs
Starting Weight: 251.2 lbs
Current Weight: 221.0 lbs

Hopefully, this post is the first of many in my comeback to the blogging world. I wonder if anyone still follows my blog! I wasn't going to do a weigh-in today, but I figured I should go ahead and get the ball rolling again with my weight loss.

I haven't worked out since my dad had his whole health scare, and I've been sick since Thanksgiving. Surprisingly to me, I've been able to keep off all the weight I've lost. I think I'm on the tail end of whatever is making me sick, so I'm hoping I can really start getting back into an exercise routine next week.

Here's a before and during picture...beginning of weight loss in January and Thanksgiving Day. I can't believe it will be a year since I started all of this in January!


We are in the middle of an ice storm here in Texas, so I'll probably be staying at home all weekend. I know this looks like snow, but it is all sleet and ice! Temperatures are expected to fall into the single digits tonight!


As you can tell by Eva's face, she is so over it! I have to pick her up and carry her outside to use the bathroom. She is a warm weather dog for sure!


I've got a list of blog posts I want to write, and this weekend will probably be a good time to crank some out. Look for one tomorrow about a 2014 blog challenge I'm participating in, and I'll let you know how to get involved also!

No comments:

Post a Comment