CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 20, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In #33

This Week: -1.4 lb
Total Loss: -31.8 lbs
Starting Weight: 251.2 lbs
Current Weight: 219.4 lbs

Does anyone else feel like this week has dragged on and on? There have been so many times this week where I forgot what day it was! Today, for instance, I had to weigh in after breakfast because when I woke up I thought it was Thursday instead of Friday. My sister posted this on Twitter today, and it made me laugh out loud.


If you're anything like me, you're scrambling around trying to get everything ready for Christmas. I have multiple boxes that are just sitting at the UPS warehouse because of the ice storm we had two weeks ago. They keep saying everyone will get their packages before Christmas Day. I hope so! 

I know the importance of Christmas isn't about the presents, but there is something special about giving someone a gift on Christmas Day while you're celebrating with all your family. I'm afraid I will be giving three people their gifts on December 30 if my packages don't get here. Oh well!

That's all I've got for today. I'm gonna go wrap some of the presents that I do have. Have a good weekend everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a lovely Christmas. I see you like me are a member of the BloggerChallenge2014. I have followed you and can't wait to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete