CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 13, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In #32

This Week: -0.2 lb
Total Loss: -30.4 lbs
Starting Weight: 251.2 lbs
Current Weight: 220.8 lbs

Technically, I lost weight, but anything under a pound pretty much just annoys me. I only worked out one time this week though, which was the day I posted the new circuit workout I did. I need to get my heart and my head back in the weight loss game!

We had the ice storm hit last Thursday, and we still have ice on the ground! It's crazy! Usually, here in Texas, it will snow and/or ice one day, which better be the day you play in it because the next day it will be completely melted.

Tonight it is cold and rainy. I'm about to wrap a gift for my sister that my mom bought for her. I can't say what it is because my sister reads my blog sometimes twice a year. ;-) I never know when she might pop in to catch up!

This feels like a good night to watch Muriel's Wedding. Toni Collette plays Muriel, and her best friend, Rhonda, is played by Rachel Griffiths. I love them both in this. I could probably quote the movie word for word. It's one of my favorites!

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/237635317811537436/
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment