CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Social: Holiday Fun

Hey y'all! Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday! It is a beautiful day here in Texas, which is much needed after all the ice and cold we've been having.

Today I'm linking up with Ashley and Neely for Sunday Social. The last time I linked up we were talking about summer fun, so it's been far too long between Sunday Social posts!

Sunday Social

1. What are your favorite holiday movies/TV specials?

Two of my favorite holiday movies are National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and The Holiday. My favorite TV special is when TBS shows A Christmas Story for 24 hours straight from Christmas Eve into Christmas Day. While I have seen the whole movie from start to finish, I don't think I ever have when I watch it on TBS. My sister and I always catch a different part of it at different times of the day!

2. Do you do any volunteering during the holidays? If so, what? 

Yes! My sister and I usually pack shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child, but we were unable to do that this year because of our dad being in the hospital. However, a couple of weeks ago, we went shopping for some angels from the Salvation Army Angel Tree. We've been doing that for a few years, and I love it!

3. What is your favorite toy you received as a child for the holidays?

One year my sister and I got a skee-ball game from our grandparents. We thought it was so cool because we had only ever seen them and played them at the arcade. My dad still has it at his house.

4. What was your must have item in high school for the holidays?

Hmmm, I can't really remember what I asked for when I was a teenager...probably clothes and music.

5. What do you do on Christmas Eve?

On Christmas Eve, my sister and I always celebrate Christmas with our dad's side of the family. It's always so much fun!

Me with my sister and cousins
Now it's your turn to answer the questions and link up! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I love that you make such an effort to volunteer and truly give back during the holiday season! I also love, love, LOVE The Holiday! Favorite Christmas movie ever. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend would LOVE a skee ball machine, even now at age 30. Haha!

    ReplyDelete