CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 12, 2013

No more...

My time has come. My time is now. It’s time to love my life, make healthy choices for my body, and break free from the chains of obesity.

  • No more avoiding a haircut because I don't like looking at myself in the mirror 
  • No more heat rash because my thighs rub together when I work out
  • No more hiding in my house because I'm afraid of what people will think of me
  • No more worrying about diabetes, high blood pressure, and all the other possible health conditions that can be caused by obesity
  • No more shopping in the plus-size section of the store
  • No more being out of breath from doing simple activities
  • No more being a poor role model for students, in terms of a healthy lifestyle
  • No more running out of energy before my mom does
  • No more sitting on the sidelines watching life pass me by
  • No more acceptance of being the fat girl

No comments:

Post a Comment