CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Social: Getting Deep

Hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday! It's a foggy, dewy day here in Texas. I went and worked out at the track this morning, and this afternoon I plan to write a couple of blogs that will post later this week. Today I am linking up with Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social.

Sunday Social

What is your ideal way to relax? watching Netflix on my iPad...If you have any recommendations, send them my way!

Where is your favorite place to be? The beach, no doubt about it


 Who do you consider your biggest role model? My mom is my biggest role model. She is amazing and supports me in everything I do. I'm so thankful that she was a stay-at-home mom with me and my sister when we were young. She is one of my best friends, and I love her with all my heart. I hope that one day I am as great a mother as she is. 

What does your life look like in 3 years? All I hope for is that I have a teaching job I love, and I'm happy and healthy.

If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be? I wouldn't have quit teaching after my first year. I wanted everything to be perfect, and I was too hard on myself. I'm trying to get another teaching job, which is probably the most difficult thing I've ever done.

What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far? Graduating from college...My sister and I were the first two in our family to graduate from college. I'm very proud of myself and her.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment