CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Social: All About 3's

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday! It is an absolutely beautiful day here in Texas. I sat outside on our deck to write the rough draft of this post, and I took my dog, Eva, for a walk downtown. Such amazing weather! Anyway, today I am linking up with Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social. So fun!

Sunday Social

Top 3 Favorite Kinds of Food
  1. potatoes: baked, fried, mashed, in a salad, hash browns, french fries (I feel about potatoes the way Bubba from Forrest Gump felt about shrimp.)
  2. cheesecake
  3. chips and salsa
First 3 Things You Do in the Morning
  1. Let the dogs out
  2. Take a shower
  3. Eat breakfast
Last 3 Things You Do at Night
  1. Wash my face
  2. Check Facebook, Twitter, email, new posts on blogs, etc. just one more time
  3. Read
**A lot of people that linked up had brush teeth in the morning and night. I promise I do that too! AFTER breakfast and BEFORE washing my face! :-D

3 TV Shows You Never Miss
  1. Modern Family
  2. The Middle
  3. Supernatural
3 Places You Want to Visit
  1. Hawaii
  2. Australia
  3. Bora Bora
3 People You Can Always Count On
  1. my mom
  2. my sister
  3. my extended family

No comments:

Post a Comment