CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 14, 2013

Ugly Cry Face

Well…I weighed in today after my first week of eating healthier and working out. It went something like this:
  
1.       Step on scale
2.       See weight loss of 1.8 pounds
3.       Cue ugly cry face
     
     

      I am SO upset with that number. I was expecting a much bigger loss than 1.8 pounds. I know it’s only been one week, but I worked harder this past week than I think I ever have in my life. The least I thought I would lose was a few pounds of water weight!

I’m posting my first ‘before’ picture today. I had planned on taking a picture each week to show my progress, but I think instead I will take a picture for every 10 pounds lost.



I’m not going to let this get me down for long, and I’m not going to give up like I have done every time in the past.

Charging forward into week 2, and I love that my devotional for today was just what I needed after my bummer weigh-in.


No comments:

Post a Comment