CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up: Packers, Polish, and Planning


Pretty laid-back at my house this weekend, but most weekends usually are.
 
I was disappointed to see my favorite NFL team, the Green Bay Packers, get defeated by the 49ers. Oh well, there's always next season! AND, I'm so excited the Packers are playing the Cowboys in Dallas next year. I really wanna get tickets to that game!



My mom and I went to Walgreen's yesterday to check out what nail polish they had. She bought Essie's Penny Talk, so I had to test it out. I love the copper metallic color and how shiny it is.



Today has been spent watching the NFL playoff games and planning my meals for this week. I'll write more about what I'm doing food and exercise wise in another post.



Tomorrow is my first weigh in after a week of doing my new regimen! Anxious to see the results!!

No comments:

Post a Comment