CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

First Things First

Good morning y'all! The meteorologists in my area were predicting a light dusting of snow would come through last night. I was hoping they would be wrong, and I would wake up to a winter wonderland. Boo that they were right!

Today I am linking up with Halie, and her co-hosts Ricci and Gayle, for First Things First.
First Choice of Dessert: Cheesecake, specifically Cheesecake Factory's 30th Anniversary Chocolate Cake Cheesecake! Absolutely sinful but so delicious!
Source
First Choice of Beverage: Well, if I wasn't getting healthier and losing weight, it would be my grandma's sweet tea, but now it's water, water, water. All. The. Time.

First Choice of Breakfast: Breakfast used to be my least favorite meal of the day, but I have started eating it more often now that I'm working out afterwards. My go-to breakfast, at the moment, is scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, and a slice of whole-grain toast with a cup of hazelnut coffee.

This was my first time to link-up for First Things First, and I look forward to doing it again!

Join the link-up, or leave me a comment letting me know what your first choices are!

7 comments:

  1. That breakfast actually sounds really delicious, and still so healthy! That cheesecake up there on the other hand -- looks amaaaaazing -- but not so healthy. But I want it anyways! Glad you joined in and linked up with us today! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That cheesecake is the best! I will say it is a special occasion dessert because of the 1,000 calories I'm sure it has. Thanks for stopping by! It's a fun link-up!

      Delete
  2. I'm liking your breakfast and desert!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thank you for following me!

      Delete
  3. YUMMY!
    I'm going to link up with someone soon...I just dunno how to do it :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really easy! Do you want me to send you instructions on how to do it?

      Delete
    2. :) that would be great:)
      (slenderisingme@gmail.com)

      Delete