CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In #6: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

This Week: +2.2 lbs
Total Loss: -2 lbs

I did not want to write this post after I stepped off the scale this morning. I didn't want to weigh at all because I knew I would probably have a gain. Ultimately, I made the decision to do it because, good or bad, this is part of my journey to a healthier me. Some weeks will be better than others, and hopefully, this week that is ahead of me will have a much better outcome than last week.

I know why I had a weight gain. I visited my sister this past weekend, and we ate a lot of junk: popcorn at the movies, Mexican food, candy, pizza, and donuts. Ugh! I don't regret going to her house; we needed to spend some sister time together. I do regret eating some of the junk we had, and I absolutely regret forgetting my tennis shoes at home before I left. I was so mad when I got to her house and realized I did that!

Ouch! Harsh reminder but much needed
Okay, moving on to something more positive! Katie, from KTJ Weighing In, emailed everyone their accountability buddies this morning! It could not have come at a better time for me. I'm excited to contact my new buddy and learn some more about her.

Here's to moving forward and seeing some progress! Hope you all have a happy, healthy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment