CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In #4 and 5 for Five

Monday means time for me to weigh in!
This Week: -0.8 lbs
Total Loss: -3.4 lbs

I've decided not to get discouraged about a low number. Considering I only worked out twice this past week and didn't make the best eating choices (Super Bowl queso, anyone?), I'm looking forward to getting back on track this week.

Now, on to the 5 for Five link-up with Jessica and Jenn! Last week my brain must have shut down because I created some of my goals to be accomplished on the weekend instead of Monday-Friday. That being said, the goals still went undone. Fail!

PartyOfOne

Last Week's Goals
1. Try out a new recipe :-(
 2. Finish the book I've been reading :-(
 3. Complete a 5K on Friday :-(
 4. Go to a movie :-(
 5. Get three sub jobs :-(

Yikes! Too much red! That has to change this week. 

This Week's Goals
1. Try a new recipe
2. Work out at least three times
3. Finish my scarf
4. Get caught up on my daily devotional
5. Do my taxes

What are some of your goals this week?  

No comments:

Post a Comment