CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Birthday Wishes

My weigh-in tomorrow is going to be horrible. I haven't had a good workout since Friday, and I have eaten way too much candy. I'm disappointed and embarrassed, but I'm going to put that aside right now. 

A week from tomorrow, I will be celebrating my birthday! I needed something to put me in a better mood, so I am going to share with y'all some of the things on my birthday wish list!


I think this dress from Old Navy would be perfect paired with leggings, boots, and a pretty scarf!


I love the colors in this workout tank from ActivateApparel on Etsy.


I've heard good reviews on these non-slip headbands from Brady Bands. Elephants are one of my favorite animals, and I think this pattern is too cute!


I've wanted one of these heart rate monitors for a while now. I feel like it would give me a more accurate reading of my heart rate and calories burned as opposed to what the treadmill says.


I've had these shoes on my wish list since last September, and I still don't have a pair! Although last year, I really wanted the leopard pair, but I think these would go with more outfits. I've tried them on before, and they are super comfortable, which would be perfect for substitute teaching!

So, those are the top 5 things on my birthday wish list! Hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge to any of my family reading this ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment