CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 6, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In #28

This Week: -1.0 lb
Total Loss: -28.6 lbs
Starting Weight: 251.2 lbs
Current Weight: 222.6 lbs
Starting BMI: 36.0
Current BMI: 31.9

Workouts for the Week
Saturday - 2.10 miles on bike (13 min), No Excuses Gymless Workout (19 min)
Sunday - 2.50 miles on bike (18 min)
Tuesday - 3.00 miles on treadmill (45 min)
Wednesday - Day 1: Squat Circuit Challenge (not timed), No Excuses Gymless Workout (19 min)
Thursday - Day 2: Squat Circuit Challenge (not timed), 3.00 miles on treadmill (45 min)

Total Mileage: 10.60 miles
Total Time: 2 hours, 39 minutes

Down another pound! So far, that has been the best part of my day. We're having Crock Pot BBQ pork chops tonight for supper. When I went to get the crock pot from the top of the refrigerator, I heard the glass lid shift, and I knew what was coming. I bent my head down. The lid rolled down the back of my head, crashed to the floor, and ended up in hundreds of pieces. So frustrating! Thankfully, nobody was hurt (me or the dogs), and I found another crock pot lid I could use.

That stupid deer head magnet fell first

Anyway, I found two workouts on Pinterest that I tried this week, and I really like them.




LAST WEEK'S GOALS 
1) Try a new healthy recipe
I made a roasted veggie and hummus pizza for lunch twice this week. It is so good! I will definitely be making it again! I added black beans to mine and substituted mozzarella for the goat cheese.

Click here for recipe

2) Lose at least 2 pounds

3) Log at least 20 miles

4) Do this workout on Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday.

THIS WEEK'S GOALS
 
1) Lose at least 1.4 pounds 
I want to be at a 30 pound loss by next Friday!

2) Complete Days 3-9 of the Squat Circuit Challenge
 
3) Sell some of my clothes that are too big for me
  I can't decide where I should sell them...Ebay, a local Facebook group, or somewhere else. Anybody have a suggestion? 

4) Try this workout over the weekend
 

2 comments:

  1. This is so inspirational for me. I was doing really good for about six weeks and fell off the wagon hard with just not tracking food, not exercising, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know how hard it can be, believe me! This is the longest I've ever stuck to some kind of routine instead of giving up after 2 or 3 weeks.

      Delete