CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 8, 2013

Friend Makin' Monday: Movies, TV, & Me

Last night I was checking out some of the blogs that linked up for Sunday Social, and I stumbled upon one that had participated in a link-up called Friend Makin' Monday. FMM, hosted by Kenlie at All the Weigh, consists of 10 different questions each week. You answer them, and then leave a link to your post in her comments.

This week's questions are all about movies and TV. Since I'm obsessed with both, I thought it would be fun to join in.


1. If you could be a recurring star on a show that is currently on TV, which show would you choose? Well, if you've been reading my blog for some time now, you probably have an idea of what I'm gonna say. The Walking Dead! I love Daryl Dixon, and Michonne needs a best friend to talk to!
Via
2. Name the movie that you are most embarrassed to admit that you love. I was trying to think of one, and then it hit me. I haven't watched it in FOREVER, but it's gotta be Crossroads. Remember? The one with Britney Spears? I can't believe I'm even admitting that, but I've been a fan of Britney ever since her 'Baby One More Time' days.

3. Name one show that you've never seen and would love to watch. I pretty much watch any TV show I want, so I can't really think of one. Kenlie answered with a Broadway show she would love to watch, so I'm going to do the same. I really want to see The Lion King! It's coming to Dallas in October, and I would love to go!

4. Do you ever go to the movies alone? I don't like going anywhere alone if I don't have to, so no, I've never been to the movies alone.

5. If you could only watch one TV show for the next year, which show would you choose and why? I think we all know the answer to this. I've loved zombie movies ever since I was a kid, so I was very excited when The Walking Dead started. If you don't watch because of the zombies, the show involves so much more than that! In my opinion, it's less about zombies and more about the relationships between the humans and how they are dealing with life in a post-apocalyptic world. Okay, that's the last time you'll hear me go on and on about The Walking Dead today!

6. If you could star in one reality show, which one would it be and why? Dancing with the Stars! I don't watch every season, but I would love to be on it! The costumes would be so fun to wear, and the stars always lose weight doing it! Who would be my partner? Tristan MacManus
Via
7. If someone rented a billboard for you, what would it say? I don't know, but I would want it to be something funny. I think everybody could use a good laugh every now and then.

8. Who is the most famous person with whom you have been in the same room? I went to a Twilight convention in 2009, and I met Peter Facinelli. I should write a post about that entire weekend...
Yes, I'm taller than him...story of my life...
9. If you were chosen to be a contestant on a TV game show, which show would you want to be on? The Amazing Race, with my sister as my partner

10. If there was a movie being made about you, which actor would you choose to play you? Reese Witherspoon...I think she is a great actress, and since she's brunette right now, it'd be perfect!
Via
 
That's it for today! Hope you all have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this post a lot Katy.
    Who is this guy you met?
    Im short..:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this post a lot Katy.
    Who is this guy you met?
    Im short..:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love going to the movies alone! and i love the walking dead too :) gonna join in on this link-up next week!

    ReplyDelete