CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Make 'Em Laugh!

Did you know that April is National Humor Month? No? Me neither (until now)! So, to get into the spirit of things, I thought I would share some Pinterest finds and YouTube videos that make me smile, laugh, and generally put me in a happier mood.

Via
Is that not the weirdest thing?

Via
Via
Via
Via
This episode of Friends has always been funny to me. After having the experience of helping my sister move, which included pushing/lifting/hoisting a washer, dryer, recliner, and mattresses up a flight of stairs? Well, that makes it hilarious!


This always puts on a smile on my face! Jimmy Fallon always looks like he is having fun no matter what he's doing!


I love this commercial! 


There are a lot of these videos where Amy goes into a store and only talks using song lyrics. I want to do it!


I've asked this question a time or two! I wish my dogs would tell on each other!


This is my favorite Bazinga moment from Sheldon! 

I hope something here has brought a smile to your face or made you laugh! It was fun to share these!

1 comment:

  1. That mustache one cracked me up! Thanks for all the laughs tonight!

    ReplyDelete