CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 29, 2013

Never Ever Ever


Today I'm doing a one day link-up with Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup. These are 10 things you will NEVER EVER EVER hear me say. Seriously, never...


#1: I love when my dogs become a gang of Cujos every time the doorbell rings.

#2: I want bigger boobs.

#3: I'm giving up chips and salsa forever.

#4: I love doing the laundry. It's my favorite.

#5: No, I don't think I want to go on a vacation this summer.

#6: I'm more of a cat person.

#7: I'm a good driver.

#8: I love the smell of mothballs.

#9: I like beards.

#10: It just doesn't get hot enough in Texas during the summer.

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! Oh my goodness, yes, no more boobs please. I am quite happy with mine, thank you.

    ReplyDelete