CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 19, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In #13

On Monday, I told y'all that my weekly weigh-in was moving to Fridays. Here it is!

This Week: -0.4 lbs
Total Loss: -11.8 lbs

I know y'all are probably thinking, "A week and a half since her last weigh-in, and she's only lost that much??!?" Well, let's just say if I had posted my numbers on Monday, there would have been a plus sign for this week, and the number after it would be crazy high.

After eating junk last Friday through Sunday, I learned the hard way with a huge gain on Monday. I don't think I was out of control with my eating calorie-wise, but I discovered how much weight I can put on after eating lots of foods high in sodium. Oh boy, I never want to see that happen again!

I've noticed that I'm losing the most weight during the weeks I eat a lot of salads for supper. This week I'm going to try to eat more salads. I love loading them up with a variety of veggies and either some kind of meat or beans for protein. I think when I eat these salads, they keep me full longer than other things I eat.

My workout schedule was horrible this week...

Workouts for the Week
Tuesday - 3.1 miles on the treadmill
Wednesday - 3.1 miles on the treadmill

Total Miles: 6.2

Looking forward to my cousin's 2nd birthday party, my mom's 50th, and a friend's baby shower on Sunday! Enjoy your weekend y'all! Spend some time with your family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. I had a not-so-good week too. I saw that I am 10 pounds down, so I decided to take some progress pictures, but lo and behold: no visible difference. I started bumming, and it's hard to stay on track when you're bumming! I think we'll get back into it this week though : ]

    Also, loved your post about a dream with Justin Beiber! I think I had a dream with him in it too, about 2 years ago, but I don't remember what it was about. Dreams are so funny that way sometimes!

    ReplyDelete