CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In #12

This Week: +0.6 lbs
Total Loss: -11.4 lbs

I'm not too discouraged about this week's gain because I was kind of expecting it. I felt heavy all week and like I was moving in slow motion. Maybe I was bloated? I don't really know how to explain it. I'm hoping it will be better this week.

I've lost 10 pounds since I did my measurements, so I measured today to see if there was a change. I thought I had talked about them in a previous post, but I can't find it anywhere. Oh well, here they are now!

Waist: 43" to 40.5"  -2.5"
Hips: 50.5" to 49.5"  -1.0"
Neck: 13.5" to 13.5" -0.0"
Bust: 49" to 47"  -2.0"

I'm glad to see the loss in inches except for my neck. What is up with that? I encourage you to track your own measurements because sometimes you can't see the results on the scale but your body is changing!

More happy news to report! This week I FINALLY met my goal of walking 15 miles!

Workouts for the Week
Tuesday - 5.25 miles on the treadmill
Wednesday - 3 miles on the treadmill
Friday - 3 miles on the treadmill
Saturday - 3 miles on the treadmill
Sunday - 2 miles on the treadmill

Total Miles: 16.25

My sister and I also went to the lake this weekend for a hike, and we ate lunch while we were there. It was a beautiful day for it! When we got on the trail though, it was pretty muddy because it had rained quite a bit earlier in the week. Here's some pictures from Saturday!

Our view from the picnic table at lunch
One of the views from the trail...I love that sailboat!
Muddy shoes from the trail :-(
Mallory scraping mud off her shoes
Just seconds after that last picture was taken, she stepped in tar! Luckily, we had a bottle of water in the car, so she used it to clean off her foot. She was laughing about it though, which made me glad to see she wasn't upset.

I'll be back later today with a post for a link-up I found last night that I want to participate in. I usually don't post twice in one day, but this link-up is too fun not to skip!

2 comments:

  1. congrats on losing inches and walking 15 miles!! i need to start walking more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that u are positve.
    I dont take inche.
    Wow fifteen miles...wow

    ReplyDelete