CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 1, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In #11: Mind Blown

This Week: -5.2 lbs!!!
Total Loss: -12.0 lbs

Unless my scale is playing a cruel April Fool's Day joke on me, then I lost 5.2 pounds this week! If the exclamation marks didn't give it away, I am beyond thrilled about my loss this week. I stopped snacking throughout the day, limited myself to one sweet treat a day, and worked out quite a bit more than I have been in weeks past.

I don't have my 10 pound difference picture ready yet, but I have another picture I would like to share. Yesterday I wore a dress for Easter that I had not worn since last May when my sister and I went on a cruise. I compared these two pictures, and I can see a difference in my arm, waist, and face. Not only that, but the dress is beginning to fit differently. The sleeves cover more of my arms, and it falls closer to my knees than before because there's less inches around to cover. Exciting things!
L: May 2012 R: Easter 2013
I worked hard all week to stay on track, so I knew when I went to Nan and Papa's for Easter, I didn't want to lose control and ruin all the workouts I had done. Below is a picture of what I had for lunch. 
Now, I'm no food blogger or photographer, but I wanted to show this because normally no part of my plate would be visible underneath and food is piled on. Also, I would graze the rest of the day, have another plate at supper, and take home extra. I did none of that this Easter except bring home some leftovers because we had so much left over from lunch.

Here's a few more pictures from yesterday.
Top: Me, Mallory, my cousin Emily, and her BF Kelby
Bottom Left: Mallory and my mom
Bottom Right: Me and Mallory
Top Left: My aunt Darla getting serious about the game and my mom's accidental duckface
Top Right: Mallory, the winner of the game!
Bottom: Loaded Questions brought lots of laughs

I still didn't hit my goal of walking 15 miles, but I'm gonna keep trying!

Workouts for the Week
Tuesday - 3 miles on the treadmill
Thursday - 3 miles on the treadmill
Friday - 3 miles on the treadmill
Saturday - 2 miles at the track

Total Miles: 11.0

The last thing I want to leave you with is a quote from Joyce Meyer that really inspired me this week.

"No matter what difficulty you encounter, maintaining the right attitude will be much easier than regaining the right attitude." -Joyce Meyer

2 comments:

  1. I definitely see the difference; especially in your face shape. Congrats!! You looks great : ]

    P.S.--You're totally motivating me to stay on track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--you look incredible Katy.
    Way to go

    ReplyDelete