CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 5, 2013

Sunday Social: Pinterest Picks

Good Sunday to you all! Hope your weekend is going great! It's been a while since I linked up with Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social. Today is all about your favorite Pinterest pins, so I thought it would be a good time to join back in!
Sunday Social

#1: My Favorite Outfit Pin
Via
I love this outfit, especially the lace dress. I really want one to wear this spring.

#2: My Favorite Food Pin
Via
If you are looking for a super quick and easy meal that is so very delicious, you need to pin this recipe! I use skim milk, reduced fat crescent rolls, and Campbell's Healthy Request Cream of Chicken Soup to make it healthier. I calculated the calories to be less than 300 calories for one (I can't remember an exact number...maybe 276?), and I put it on top of a bed of baby spinach. This is a go-to meal at our house.

#3: My Favorite Wedding Pin
Via
I may be the only single girl in my 20s that doesn't have a wedding board on Pinterest. BUT, being a wannabe cake artist, I do have a cake board, and this is my favorite wedding cake I have pinned.

#4: My Favorite DIY/Craft Pin
Via
I really want to try this! She makes it look so easy!

#5: My Favorite Quote/Verse/Lyric Pin
Via
I couldn't agree more.

#6: One More Random Pin I Love
Via
I want to jump into this picture a la Blue's Clues. 'Blue skidoo, we can too!'  
Did I really just quote Blue's Clues? Sorry not sorry 

So, if you want to follow me on Pinterest, you can do that here.

Are you on Pinterest? Let me know in the comments!


5 comments:

  1. I love the cake--my mouth waters..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun linkup theme! I mean, who doesn't love Pinterest?! Haha
    And just so you know, I don't have a wedding board either! I don't see the point when I'm not even dating anyone right now. Glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, I wish I was reading a book on that beach :) And I LOVE that dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so with Veronica and Daniel! I wanna be on that beach with a pile of books, I'll wait for when my kiddo can read his own pile haha.

    Do you have pinnable posts? Join Pin It Tuesdays, the Pinterest inspired blog hop (I'm a co-host). Every week we pick 5 of the most clicked entries and feature them in our post and on our Pinterest board! It is open till Friday.
    http://busyhousebigheart.com/pin-it-tuesdays-4-a-pinnable-post-link-up/

    ReplyDelete